Classroom observation videos and resources for professional development
Year 12 History: 1951-1964 - Position of woman and attitude to immigration
Year 12 Maths: Critical Path Analysis
Year 12 Physical Education: Violence in sports
Year 12 Religious Studies: The Bible as a source of wisdom
Year 13 Biology: Gene probes and genetic screening
Year 13 Geology: Geological maps
Year 13 Performing Arts: Practical piece using music, dance and drama
New Primary Lessons
9 NEW primary lessons to be released in June and more to come in July:
– All new videos include post-lesson review with headteacher and/or senior leader
– NQT led lessons will be available soon
Better resources. Better CPD
Video-based resources for staff training, when and where you need them. Deliver outstanding professional development opportunities for your teachers and staff with Mediamerge’s acclaimed lesson observations, evidence-based teaching series and a growing selection of supporting materials that are exclusively available to members.
Thousands of schools, training providers, ITT centres, and prominent government bodies trust Mediamerge resources to support teacher training and ongoing professional development.
Never be caught without materials for your next training session again.
Subscribe for unlimited access to all staff.
Unlimited access to all resources
from £469 / Year
Primary: EYFS, KS1, KS2
£399 £299 / Year
£299 / Year
£299 / Year
£399 £299 / Year
£499 £299 / Year
Pathways to Outstanding (primary)
£199 / Year
Additional videos / resources
Free to members
Observing for Impact
All memberships come with
FREE Observing for Impact
*If paying by card, instant access is granted. Purchase orders and invoice request may take up to one working day to process.
What do you get with all lesson observation memberships?
- Lesson observation videos: teacher’s introduction, lesson and teacher’s feedback.
- Supporting materials: lesson plans and question prompts to get your CPD sessions started.
- Professional feedback: each lesson includes a written professional feedback focussed on the learning and teaching seen.
- Member exclusive content: all subscriptions give you access to additional members only content.
- Unlimited access: subscription allows access to all staff.
- More content, one fee: as it is produced, new content will be added to the groups you have subscribed to at no additional cost.
- Flexible licensing: licences for educational institutions, ITT organisations, and commercial training providers are available.
- Instant access to primary, secondary, A-level & FE lesson observations (depending on your subscription).
For our unlimited access membership
- All of the above + all primary, secondary, A-level & FE lessons + Evidenced-based teaching series + Pathways to Outstanding resource (primary)
Watch others teach!
Evidence Based Teaching
The Evidence-Based Teacher’s Toolkit is a series of video-based resources where we take evidence about teaching and learning and make it more accessible to teachers. Like Evidence-Based Medicine, Evidence-Based Teaching uses methods which have been thoroughly tested and proven to be effective.
Teachers can make a huge difference to their students’ learning, and using evidence-based methods within their practice will empower them to support pupils even more effectively. The resources are useful to both experienced teachers, and those that are intending to join the profession, teacher trainers, managers, and others trying to improve learning and teaching.
Video-based CPD material included in this collection are:
- The Top Ten Teaching Methods (video duration: 1 hour, 24 minutes)
- Learning Difficulties: Different Brains (video duration: 45 minutes)
- How Brains Learn (video duration: 1 hour, 22 minutes)
- EduEash – Myths & Fads to avoid in education (video duration: 49 minutes)
- Pupil Premium: Secrets to Success (video duration: 57 minutes)
- Learning from good lessons (primary) (video duration: 40 minutes)
Who is this for?
Schools & Colleges
For all staff for internal staff training purposes. Deliver exciting INSET sessions for your staff, use in inductions and recruitment.
Training providers & consultants
If you are a training provider (ITT) or consultancy delivering teacher training/development, please contact us for licensing fees.