Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Mediamerge – © Mediamerge 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mediamerge. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mediamerge takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Order and cancellation Policy
All orders placed online and paid by credit card are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor.
By placing your order for a subscription, you agree that we may start your subscription immediately upon our accepting your order. Once we have accepted your order and provided you with access to your subscription, you have 14 days to cancel as long as you have not taken advantage of any membership benefits within the 14 day period. If this is the case, we cannot offer you a refund. This right to cancel does not apply to renewals. Beyond this, you can cancel any time and keep your subscription till it expires, but subscriptions will not be refunded. For verification purposes, all cancellations have to be in writing. Our subscriptions are yearly and will continue year-to-year until terminated. Unless you cancel your subscription before your renewal date, you authorise us to charge your next year’s membership fee to your chosen payment method.
- If paying by card, the card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date for each corresponding year.
- If orders have been placed via purchase order or similar offline payment method, you will be sent a renewal reminder prior to the end of your subscription period.
- Offer such as discounts are only valid for initial subscription year and will be billed at normal subscription rates.
- Mediamerge Ltd may cancel the subscription and associated terms if unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information, or if no official/purchase order has been supplied by the end of the subscription period
- Access to content is subject to full payment of the relevant subscription, as is all right of access granted under these terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees
- Mediamerge Ltd may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time. You will be notified of any changes before renewal.
To cancel, please send your request to:
Or email: email@example.com
Please include details of the subscription you want to cancel, full name, contact details, and school/organisation (if applicable).
The free trial is solely for the purpose of evaluating our resources for future use in your organisation. During the trial period, we do not grant you permission to use our resources for training or other live usage scenarios.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.