Full access premium video CPD membership
One fixed price. Unlimited access to all staff.
Sign up for full access membership!
Gain unlimited and instant access to professionally filmed lesson observation, evidence-based CPD training and much more. Supercharge your teacher training and professional development!
Start benefitting from Videolearning membership now!
Sign up for an academic licence to use for staff development or a commercial licence for delivering commercial courses e.g. PGCE.
What do you get?
A large selection of professionally filmed lessons spanning Primary, Secondary, A-level and FE subjects. Each observation includes teacher introductions & reflection, lesson plans, and Ofsted-based feedback reports.
A set of films with supporting resources that take the evidence about teaching and learning and make it more accessible to teachers and learners. Presented by trainer Mike Bell and author Geoff Petty.
An expanding collection of interviews and resources from practitioners and experts on all aspects of teaching and learning and the opportunity to be a film star and share your expertise with the community!
Carly talks benefits
In this two minute interview, Carly from Aquinas College talks about the benefits of watching the pre-recorded lessons of other teachers. She says:
- with video, you can step back and see elements of lesson very clearly
- you can learn from watching teachers from any subject teach
- you can be more objective in your observation when not watching a colleague
- you can reflect on what others do and improve your own practice.
Classroom observation videos explained
Just a few of our customers
Mediamerge filmed classroom observations include lesson plans, feedback, and supporting materials to help get the best insight into the learning and teaching, without actually being there. It is a high quality and flexible resource. Mediamerge observations:
- show you real practice filmed in UK schools
- include lesson plans and Ofsted based observation feedback reports
- have question prompts to get your CPD sessions started
- increase accuracy in evaluation of teaching and learning
- allow you to prepare for inspection, interviews, and more
Get full access to this large and growing selection of primary, secondary, A-Level and FE lessons with your membership!
Teachers can make a huge difference to their students’ learning, and using evidence-based methods within their practice will make them even more effective, fact! The resources are useful to both experienced teachers, and those that are intending to join the profession, teacher trainers, managers, and others trying to improve learning and teaching. Video-based CPD material included in this collection are:
- The Top Ten Teaching Methods
- Learning Difficulties: Different Brains
- How Brains Learn
- EduEash – Myths & Fads to avoid in education
- Pupil Premium: Secrets to Success
- Learning from good lessons
We are working with practitioners, authors and other experts to build up a growing collection of expertise. It ensures you always have new and exciting ideas and materials for your next training. We have the following materials coming soon.
- Special needs and disability advice and resources with Beth Elkins, SEND specialist
- An overview of evidence-based teaching: the methods & research with author Geoff Petty (Coming soon)
- Behavior management strategies with Tom Vodden, School Software Company (Coming soon)
- Developing outstanding teaching with Peter McGregor, Equalitas Education (Coming soon)
- Transforming expectations & outcomes with Principal John Talbot, Smith’s Wood Academy (Coming soon)
Who is this for?
£469 + VAT p/a (usual price £699)
This membership licenses the purchasing establishment to deliver training using all Mediamerge resources for training and professional development for staff in their organisation. This licence is non-transferable. If a partner establishment or organisation wishes to use the resources for their own CPD, they must purchase their own academic licence.
£799 + VAT p/a (usual price £999)
If you wish to use these materials to deliver commercial training, for example, PGCE or other courses please sign up for our commercial licence (£799p/a).
*All prices exclude VAT
How to order
Full Access Membership (academic or commercial licence)
Sign up online
Academic licence (£469 + VAT)
Commercial licence (£799 + VAT)
Order via phone, fax or email
Fax 01223 750706, call 01223 750 705, or email purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to send your order in the post: Mediamerge Limited, Orwell House, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0PP