Full Access Commercial Membership
A commercial subscription allows you to use Mediamerge’s vast range of video-based resources to deliver your training and add value to your customers. You can subscribe to all our content or buy a licence to use individual lessons
There are over 100 + videos to choose from!
Do you need to provide your users with remote access?
Due to Covid-19, we have added a remote access facility. A commercial subscription allows you to provide access to up to 50 remote users as standard.
If you need more users, you can purchase additional access as needed. Email us on email@example.com for a quote.
Pricing and access options
Purchase a subscription
- Access all our resources
- Get 50 remote user access
Best suited for
- If you want immediate access to all available resources
- If you want to add value to your students / users
- If you want to receive all new resources upon release
£799 + VAT per year
Includes access for 50 users
Additional remote users
- Costs £4 per additional user (+VAT). We offer bulk discounts for 100+ additional user. Email us for a quote.
Licence individual lessons
- Buy a licence for individual lessons and embed them on your password-protected website or request them as links.
Best suited for
- If you only need specific resources or lessons
- You would like to embed videos within your
website or learning platform
- You are conducting remote interviews
and need to send video links
- You have too many remote users so it’s a cheaper option
- You want to use videos independently from
- You want shorter term access to specific resources
Licence cost per lesson:
- 3 month licence: £75 +VAT
- 6 month licence: £130 + VAT
- 1 year licence: £200 + VAT
What do you get with a subscription?
All Lesson Observations
A large selection of professionally filmed lessons spanning Primary, Secondary, A-level and FE subjects. Each observation includes teacher introductions & reflection, lesson plans and Ofsted-based feedback reports.
A set of films with supporting resources that take the evidence about teaching and learning and make it more accessible to teachers and learners. Presented by trainer Mike Bell and author Geoff Petty.
An expanding collection of interviews and resources from practitioners and experts on all aspects of teaching and learning and the opportunity to be a film star and share your expertise with the community!
Who is this for?
Anyone providing courses to students or other customers that generate revenue including:
- Universities and centres offering education courses such as PGCE, Masters in Education etc
- Initial Teacher Training Centres (ITT/SCITT)
- Consultants and consultancies delivering training
If you are using the resources ONLY for internal staff development e.g. INSET, you can use an academic licence.
Carly talks benefits
In this two minute interview, Carly from Aquinas College talks about the benefits of watching the pre-recorded lessons of other teachers. She says:
- with video, you can step back and see elements of lesson very clearly
- you can learn from watching teachers from any subject teaching
- you can be more objective in your observation when not watching a colleague
- you can reflect on what others do and improve your own practice
Just a few of our customers
Full Access Subscription (Commercial)
Licence Individual Lessons
Let us know what videos you need.