Order and cancellation Policy
All orders placed online and paid by credit card are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor. If ordering by another method, or purchase order, please allow up to 48 hours for your order to be processed.
By placing your order for a subscription, you agree that we may start your subscription immediately upon our accepting your order. Once we have accepted your order and provided you with access to your subscription, you have 14 days to cancel. Beyond this, you can cancel any time, but subscriptions will not be refunded. For verification purposes, all cancellations have to be in writing. Our subscriptions are yearly and will continue year-to-year until terminated. Unless you cancel your subscription before your renewal date, you authorise us to charge your next year’s membership fee to your chosen payment method.
- If paying by card, the card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date for each corresponding year.
- If orders have been placed via purchase order or similar offline payment method, you will be sent a renewal reminder prior to the end of your subscription period.
- Offer such as discounts are only valid for initial subscription year and will be billed at normal subscription rates.
- Mediamerge Ltd may cancel the subscription and associated terms if unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information, or if no official/purchase order has been supplied by the end of the subscription period
- Access to content is subject to full payment of the relevant subscription, as is all right of access granted under these terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees
- Mediamerge Ltd may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time. You will be notified of any changes before renewal.
You can cancel your subscription/s and get a full refund within 14 days of signing up. You do not have to tell us why you have left, but we always like feedback so we can improve what we do.
To cancel, please send your request to:
Please include details of the subscription you want to cancel, full name, contact details, and school/organisation (if applicable).
Your request must be received in writing before the 14-day period in order to receive your refund. After this, you can still cancel at any time, but no refund will be issued.
Effects of cancellation
Upon receipt of your cancellation letter, we will cancel your subscription and refund relevant payment within 14 days.